The Hat Exhibition

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

On Sunday the 27th of June I went to the Hat Exhibition at the Brisbane art gallery. It was truly amazing. The hats were all courtesy of Stephen Jones, a British hat designer. Some of the amazing hats (or should I say, works of art) I saw were by Christian Dior, Givenchy and Chanel. And, it was so cool, at the end of the exhibition there was these cute little work stations where you could make your own hats. As I made my way to the little working station, all these people were coming the opposite way wearing awesome hats: a small girl was wearing this pink top hat covered in rainbow pompoms and a women was wearing a black crown with yellow crepe paper coming out of the top. All I can so is that this was a wonderful display of creativity from the hat genius Stephen Jones. I highly recommend you see it!


No comments: