beautiful bag

Sunday, August 08, 2010





Today my family and I, (minus eldest sister and brother) went out to the beach, on the Esplanade for a Sunday family outing. We had the yummiest morning tea at the Coffee Club, then went shopping. Our last shop stop was the recycled clothing store, and guess what? I found a rare Christian Dior bag. It is seriously gorgeous. The prettiest pattern ever. It looked brand new. I looked inside to see if there was any logo and there was a pink leather tag sewn on inside that said:
"CHRISTIAN DIOR 
PARIS
MADE IN ITALY
RU 0010"
'I'm presuming it's real', the lady at the counter said, 'it's hard to tell, but it looks real and the tag inside is real leather'. I ended up buying this gorgeously, amazing bag for $24! I got it for $24 instead of $1,234. That is why I LOVE second-hand stores. 

P.s: Sorry about the picture of the logo tag, its very blurry. 


1 comment:

S. Blackfield said...

It's so cute! You should wear it to my party.. xo