Ah, the weekend is here! Lets add some pizzazz shall we:
1. Go to an op-shop with a friend with a maximum of $20 to spend, pick a theme and create an exciting outfit, jump out of the change rooms and surprise each other!
2. Eat chocolate. Who cares if you are on one of those I-want-to-look-totally-hot-for-summer diets, forget it and devour a block... or two.
3. Go to the beauty therapist and get a full facial and massage. I couldn't actually afford that so I went with the homemade facial experience which is just as good!
4. Write a list of everything you want in your life. This includes; success in your career, a romance, a trip to Paris (London, Rome, America etc), or a clothing item. Pin this up somewhere where you will see it. Keep this list. If you are old and shrivelly, living in a rotten nursing home recounting your life (and peering down at your bunions), read through and check off what you did.
5. Redecorate your room and/or give it a good clean. I LOVE cleaning my room (weird, I know). It gets everything bad off my mind and makes me feel so much better.
6. Have a bubble bath. Cliche I know, but it works
7. Snuggle up in your bed, with some (chocolate) and watch Gossip Girl or some romantic comedy and forget how terrible/boring/ordinary your life is right now and focus on the fictional characters'.
8. Write to someone. NOT by email. With a good old, lovely handwritten letter. Find some pretty stationary and pour your heart onto paper.
9. Have a girls night in with a few close friends. Hand write and personalize some cute invites, set out the beds real fancy, hire out a cheesy movie and order the pizza; it's guilt-free girl time!
10. Go down to the nearest ice-cream store and order a 3 scoop-fudge-waffle-cone-chocolate-mint-macadamia-coconut-strawberry-vanilla-sprinkle cone, go back home and sit in front of a fitness show.
I hope everyone has a marvelous weekend!
P.s: As a side note, check out this adorable cotton bikinis. I'm usually not a huge fan of Summer, but these gorgeous bikinis are worth a sneak peek! I also received the lovely giveaway prize from Miss Tea's blog today. Photo's up soon, it's just lovely!
10 hours ago