Thursday, August 18, 2011

Denim Bliss


What do you think of my ‘new’ denim dress? I bought it yesterday form the Salvation Army for only $3.50! It’s so perfect for spring and I can’t wait to buy some cute floral wedges to go with it! Yesterday was truly fabulous, my family and I headed out for lovely picnic in the sunshine,just loving the cool winters-almost-over breeze. We then went to a few op-shops in search of some books and videos (our DVD player broke) and I found (in utter excitement) a denim dress! I've been looking for one everywhere, and I'm so happy because now I don't have to save faithfully for the Forever New version (that was way out of my price range!). What's not the love about op-shops?
Anyway, I will never be brave enough to wear denim on denim (which is close to impossible to pull off!), so I think I'll just stick to one piece of denim per outfit. I love the picture to the right with that gorgeous dress, extra extra volume and ruffles, caught my eye. I love how she wears it with such adorable shoes! I don't think I'm brave enough to wear shoes that high though, oh well, a girl can only dream...

16 comments:

S. Blackfield said...

You're a stunner :) love Rosey xo

Aphrodite said...

And denim love!!!! Love it with the boater.=)

http://aphroditeslair9999.blogspot.com/

Sasha said...

Wear whatever you are comfortable in! You look so sweet! :)
xo

Elyse (Give Me Bows) said...

It's gorgeous, and I can't believe you got it for such a great price! I never have much luck op shopping x

Desirae said...

That dress is such a great find! I love it with your hat! Floral wedges will go perfect with it!

www.pastelsandpirouettes.com

Dilan Dilir said...

you look awsome!

Grace said...

Love it! :D

Marie McGrath (The Joy of Fashion) said...

Your new denim dress looks beautiful on you! And so affordable too, good for u!

www.thejoyoffashion.blogspot.com

Tania said...

can't believe the price :) pretty!

xoxo
www.glassesandbuns.blogspot.com

Lidiya said...

Your denim dress is gorgeous, you look so so cute =)
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Cinderella Alert said...

The dress is so cute! Love it! : ) Denim is always great!

Please check out our blog: http://cinderellaalert.blogspot.com/
xoxo

Laura said...

Beautiful dress!!

Delia said...

You look gorgeous! I love the simplicity of a denim dress that fits well. The denim wash is great - suits you too!
Thanks so so much for sharing your inspiring photo on 'what should I wear' - we really appreciate it! We love profiling stylish Aussie bloggers!
Delia
www.whatshouldiwear.com.au

rmw said...

such a lovely blog - followed. ahh i want the dress, gotta love bargains. charity/vintage stores are my life!

Bex X

www.rebeccamarywatson.blogspot.com

Tanii said...

You look awesome!xx Tanja http://neverdreamedaboutthis.blogspot.com

Gaby de Modacapital said...

Hi pretty!
I really love your blog and your style!
I follow you :D
... maybe if you want, you could visit my blog too ( I hope you like itand follow me back ;) )
Kisses!
http://modacapitalblog.com