a few pretty things & an update

Tuesday, December 27, 2011
I received this pretty headband as a Christmas present from one of my sisters. I love how similar it is to Carrie's version and how it's the perfect balance between practical and whimsical.

These are my favourite ornaments from our family Christmas tree. Each angel is named after my sisters and I. 

 
The latest issue of Frankie is perfect for reading alongside the pool with some watermelon whilst wearing your girliest, most feminine bathing suit. 
Bonjour world! My blogging hiatus has officially come to an end and I couldn't be more happy/satisfied! The lovely well wishes you all left were gratefully received by yours truly who did  in fact have a wonderful Christmas. December 25th consisted of eating far too much chocolate & summer fruits and enjoying pool-side hilarity with my family. As well as enjoying the gifts, it was even better having all the family home for Christmas and enjoying each other's company.

Well, what a lovely holiday it has been so far! I think I'm overly rested... meaning; I need to do something -- quick! Luckily, I've got an exciting coffee date and some shopping coming up with Emma. Speaking of good news, I checked my email yesterday and to my excitement (and surprise!) I won two giveaways coming from the lovely Laura and Bea. Yay! The perfect way to start the new year.
I apologise for the lack of inspiration in this post but I've become lazy... But, not to worry! I have a pretty new summer frock to display at the end of the week. So, expect an outfit post then. I hope you all had a Merry Christmas ♥
P.S: It came to my attention a few days ago that the email in my contact link had a typo in it (goodness me!). I'm really sorry to any of you who have been trying to contact me. It's all fixed up now!

19 comments:

Kailey said...

Ahh how I long to get my hands on a Frankie issue! The look so incredible ^^ Congrats on the giveaway wins, and I am looking forward to seeing your future posts! xo

Anonymous said...

I see you've started blogging again after your relaxing break.

Xx Doll

(see you Thursday, talk tomorrow)

Agnes Deer said...

Darling! I received your comment with the address! I will send the interview soon as I can! These days I'm back in Barcelona with only my iphone to keep connected! I'm going back to Madrid in a few days and I'll be able to send the interview to you :) Thanks so much!!

Sasha said...

This is so darling! :) Happy belated Christmas! ;))

Lilianajcardoso said...

The headband is so sweet and I loved the xmas angels, very sweet! :)

SomeoneLikeYou said...

That little floral headband...swoon! I know it's going to look just beyond lovely on you ❤

Fictitious Fashion said...

Lovely post angel!! <3 n i like those statement angels fr each of ur sister.. very nice..
n cute cute headband :)

New outfit post~ The pink coat

My First INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAYcelebrating 100 followers :)

Love
Akanksha

Laura said...

That headband is very cute!

Laura
whitewinters.blogspot.com

Annie said...

That headband is SO cute :)

Annie
The Other Side of Gray

Jessi said...

Such an adorable headband!! And it's so cute how each other the angels are named after you and your sisters.

Stephanie Scarpa said...

Your blog is beautiful. I'll be back soon I hope :)

Love
/S / http:// mydarlingsolitude.blogspot.com

Cathy said...

Love the headband. It's so pretty.
--
Mind checking out my blog? (:
onceuponasprinkle.blogspot.com

Renisha said...

headband is supercute :))
Hey hun,Thanks for being a follower of my blog "Glamorous Barbie" :))
I just want to inform that I have changed my blog,I would really appreciate if you could follow my NEW blog She rockin them Stilettos
I am following you already.
Waiting for you!

Isabella said...

Love these photos, Pez! I'm so glad you had a good Christmas. I can't believe I missed the nativity play! I left you an email, I would very much enjoy it if you replied. Miss you! x
www.viewsofnow.blogspot.com

Stacie {Curious Damsel} said...

Hello!

Thanks for your lovely comment, I am a new follower of your blog :)

I LOVE Frankie magazine too, I have to get it ordered in to the UK so im always an issue behind!

Sounds like you've had a great Christmas!

Stacie xo
Curious Damsel

Anonymous said...

so cute!
xoxo

Unknown said...

What a lovely headband <3
xo Jac
thesunshinedistrict.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I just bought this issue this morning- I adore frankie! It brings so much inspiration.

Love Alexandra

Maria said...

@Alexandra, I love Frankie too, (maybe a little too much as I kinda just stood in the newsagents and looked at it before I bought it, haha!). You're right, it does bring heaps of inspiration!
xx