latest discovery: Red Valentino A/W 2012

Wednesday, February 22, 2012
 
One of the benefits of having tumblr is that you can just be scrolling through your usual feed and come across something that you really, really love. Many of the photos that appear in my feed are really beautiful... but the latest collection by Valentino really was a stand out from the rest. I love it! The drawn background is so magical and the soft, blush pink tones are really dreamy.

School is still quite busy but enjoyable. In one of my subjects we are learning how to use Photoshop. At first I despised it because it was so complicated, but I'm starting to get the hang of the tools now. I love playing around with the brushes to add pretty effects to my photos. I've been chewing up a fair bit of Internet though, watching Katrina'sYouTube tutorials is quite addictive -- I love trying new things!
Hope the rest of your week is dandy, and you'll surely here about my birthday celebrations in good time!

images courtesy of style.com

15 comments:

Lena said...

Lovely! I love this lookbook!
<3


xx

nest + venture said...

These are absolutely stunning! I love every shot.

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous! I love your tumblr and the pictures on it!
xx Jane
thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

Dubravka Gadžurić said...

pure magic!
http://lovestylemagic.blogspot.com/

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Wow, what a stunning collection, and very you! I wish I'd been taught how to use Photoshop, I haven't a clue! Hope you're well <3 xx

Helen at THELOVECATSINC said...

everything is so unbelievably sweet!

http://thelovecatsinc.blogspot.com

stereospecs said...

gorgeous looks here, there is something ever so 1940's about each one that i love :)

♥mollie from musicandmollie

batblush said...

I too saw the collection on my tumblr and absolutely fell in love! I wish I could dress like THAT every single day--it seems to hit almost every aspect of all the things I like in my personal style. <3

Jana K said...

This collection is stunning-I want a dress like that first one. So beautiful :)

aki! said...

Perfect combination of nudes, blushes, pinks and blacks. I love this as well. Can't get enough of it, in fact. Wish I could afford it.

7% Solution​

Dilan Dilir said...

reaaalllly cute clothes! :D

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures, I absolutely adore these! Valentino is such a talented designer :) There's a new post up on my blog, so feel free to stop by!
xoxo, Veena

http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com
Twitter: @VeenaMcCoole

Katherine said...

ah! those are SUPER adorable.

Xio Em. said...

ohhh so pretty :)

http://dearrosmary-aribau.blogspot.com/

Christina said...

These are gorgeous Valentino dresses. I like that black dress on the 8th image it's so cute.

Christina @ Loafers