1. Some beautiful tea party invitations I stumbled across whilst preparing to write to pen pals. My stationery box is a little overloaded and needs sorting out desperately! 2. Chai lattes and sparkly nails. Essential for sleepovers in winter. (Well, sparkly nails are actually essential all year 'round)
3. It was quite chilly at the beach on Sunday but this coat kept me nice and snug! 4. Starbucks is not only the perfect place to relax after a long stroll at the beach but their chocolate frappés are the best!
5. Out-takes from Izzy and I's little photo-shoot. This photo makes me laugh; I look so...jubilant! 6. The gorgeous flowers that sat on our heads.
7. It was a polka dot and white accessories kind of day. This dress is perfect for the sudden (and unpredictable!) weather changes in Australia. 8. I couldn't believe it when I was featured was featured on the cover of Teen Vogue's snapshot app. I still get excited thinking about it!
9. I was scrolling through my archives yesterday and I stumbled across a hair bow tutorial I did last year! I remember being really proud of how pretty it turned out. If you'd like to make a bow like this one, here's the link: Hair Bow DIY (hopefully the instructions aren't too hard to understand)
You can follow me on instagram via @avenuemaria
P.S: My little sister, Jo, just made a blog! She would really like some new visitors so take a peak if you fancy ♥