starry sight

Thursday, March 07, 2013
 Boohoo peplum top, Target jeans, Kmart wedges, Oasap bag, thrifted bangle, Revlon lipbutter in 'Raspberry Pie'

In the midst of school stress, LOADS of assessment and little shopping/ reading... (aka, doing things I love) the last few weeks have hit hard on this blog. It was proof that making time to do what you love is vital in remaining sane and I decided that this afternoon, before touching my homework I would work on a fresh, new blog post. These photos were so much fun to take, the rain has cleared up slightly so I jumped (literally!) at the chance to take photos of this pretty top from Boohoo.com. It's my first purchase from the site and despite the long wait for its arrival, I can say that it was an overall positive experience. It's very nice and light; perfect for the transition of seasons. Can you believe that we are already in March?!

Anyway, I'll be hopefully getting back to comments, emails, etc by tonight and the weekend. In the meantime, I'd be delighted if you entered my Shabby Apple giveaway!
P.S: By the way, in case any of you thought I was normal... you were wrong. This is an example of an out-take from the photos above. I'll share a little secret too: 95% of my outfit photos are of me making an absolute fool of myself ;)


Currently listening to: Montezuma by Fleet Foxes

7 comments:

MelinaMandarini said...

Oh, looks like spring is coming around the corner! :)

Sampada said...

Ahh March! It's crazy how quickly the year is going by. Cute top...but especially love those jeans and those cute wedges...also, gotta love those lip butters.
Good luck with your school stuff!

-Rose

rose-et-violet.blogspot.com

maria said...

good to hear you gave yourself a break from all that school work!
Maria http://shadeofwhim.blogspot.com

maria said...

good to hear you gave yourself a break from all that school work!
Maria http://shadeofwhim.blogspot.com

Katie Burry said...

You look so pretty! That top is gorgeous! <3

You're making me absolutely *ache* for spring! Luckilly this snow is supposed to melt soon. I cannot wait! February is way too late to be having blizards, in my opinion.

Unknown said...

so pretty! I love your shoes!
Emma xx
http://iemmafashion.com/

Anonymous said...

cute outfit! Love your purse! :)

http://www.afterflats.com