winter playlist // 2013

Thursday, August 01, 2013

Hello all! How are you? I can't believe we are already in August, that is absolutely crazy! In less than 4 months I will have finished my second last year of high school. Anyway, I wanted to have a little rant about this dress: so, I ordered it from Asos (in the colour nude) and it arrived today and the colour matches my skin perfectly (not a good thing)! I didn't realise until I went back over these pictures how unflattering it was! Can you relate? I've been having #palegirlproblems since day one and am very much looking forward to Summer so I gain at least a little bit of colour. Gosh darn it! So sick of matching my dresses... literally!

I haven't done one of these 'playlist' posts since this one here (over five months ago!), so here we are again. Enjoy... and thank me later ;)


1. Bliss by Muse
2. Supersoaker by Kings of Leon
3. Flightless Bird, American Mouth by Iron and Wine
4. Intermission by Pacific Air
5. The Trapeze Swinger by Iron and Wine
6. New Slang by The Shins
7. Tokyo (Vampire & Wolves) by Birds of Tokyo
8. Change by Churhill
9. Another Love by Tom Odell
10. Counting Stars by One Republic
11. The King And All Of His Men by Wolf Gang
12. Uprising by Muse
13. Let's Go Home by Carousel
14.Need Your Love by The Temper Trap
15. Feel The Love by Rudimental 

xxx
P.S: A few awesome links for you guys to have a look at! This video by Katy was absolutely brilliant, she is such an eloquent speaker and I am so inspired by her. This beautiful cross necklace from myjewelrybox, would look so lovely and simple with a plain tee and printed skirt. These shoes, this articlethis makeup palette and this bag. Eep... I should be saving for car...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great playlist! Adorable dress too.

Emma x
http://beautyandrags.blogspot.co.uk/

squidword said...

amazing hair and dress!! love the nude tones!!
http://mychoicesaremystyle.blogspot.gr/

Unknown said...

Haha I kindof like that it matches your skin. Makes you look delicate or something!

Rachel

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely dress! and great playlist :D

Unknown said...

I think that dress is absolutely adorable!

Also, GREAT playlist there, girl! Temper Trap is AH-mazing! Also, just saw OneRepublic live the other week - it was pretty stellar!

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You have such a good taste in music! I love Flightless bird, American Mouth, and Another Love! Love your blog! :)

-Katie xx
http://katiesface.blogspot.co.uk/