under the stars // april playlist

Friday, April 22, 2016

Hello! It's been a while and the last month or so has been incredibly busy. Basically, in short, I:
- Moved house and now have my own lovely room in a cute little house with two of my best friends. Very lucky and very thankful to be living in Brisbane again.
- I've started uni again and am halfway (?) through my first semester of second year. I'm studying writing and communication through Arts and am very much enjoying it!
- I went back to Sydney for a harbour cruise which was a lot of fun! There's quite a few events like that coming up for me in Brisbane within the next few weeks which prompted me to compile and share a playlist of some of my favourite songs to get ready/ dance the night away to. My favourite artist lately has been Billy Vaughn and his orchestra - the jazzy style music or so romantic and beautiful.

Hope you like the playlist - and I'll be back soon with a beauty review!

No comments: