my sister's wedding // photo sneak peak

Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Nundah QLD 4012, Australia
Hello! The last time I blogged was a little over a month ago, and in that time I: went blonder, joined the gym, got my P2 license, went to a few dances, and most importantly, witnessed the marriage between my beautiful oldest sister and now brother-in-law. Plus, I got to be a bridesmaid on that very important day and it was wonderful and I felt so pretty too.
It was a perfect day; the rain held off right up until we left the reception hall that evening with our bellies full of amazing food and champagne, and our feet slightly sore form haphazard dancing and too-high heels. I thought I would share some of the photos I took on my camera after the professional photographer left. I'm ecstatic with how these photos turned out - but at the same time, beautiful photos are easy to achieve if the subject is as gorgeous as Rosey is. Hope you're all doing wonderfully - I'll be back soon with another (proper) update very soon!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow your sister and you look so so so sisterly!! haha. She and you are beautiful!!! I hope she has a wonderful marriage!
+Victoria+
justicepirate.com