Highly Recommended Online Fashion Boutiques

Wednesday, September 22, 2010
I have gathered together (with the help of my fabulously fashionable sister) some highly recommended online fashion boutiques that you must go to! 

1. www.freez.com.au
Freeze is great, it has thousands of gorgeous clothes at a cheaper price than what you would get in the department store. It has beautiful clothes, all the latest fashion and in-season buys to suit every occasion.  Freez offers many labels such as MINKPINK, Ladakh, Anise, Sunnygirl, Living Doll, Junk, Pink Stitch, Wakee Jeans, Wet Seal, All About Eve, Just Add Sugar, IDS, Sarroff, Jimmy Dexta, Zoom Shoes, Sunday Andrea & Joen, Freez, Ausko, Miss Me, Downtown, Condura, Adorne, Missco, Lili, Finders Keepers, August Street, Sass and soooo many more! 

3 of my favorite dresses from the Freez website:

This pretty pink dress is versatile and elegant. Great for weddings and special occasions. Ideal with white, glossy pumps. 


This pretty playsuit (OMG, my sister ordered it, that means i can steal it and wear it myself!) is great for summer. Perfect for just about anything, from a night out with the girls, the first date or just the casual shopping spree. 


Love, love, love!!! This is soo gorgeous! Versatile, in-fashion, totally snazzy and great for a variety of body shapes. 


Although they only stock dresses (as far as I'm concerned) they are all very pretty. The garments all look quality made. And even better, express delivery within Australia is FREE! (conditions apply
3 of my top favorite dresses! 



This dress if really glamorous, but unfortunately for us chocolate lovers, this dress if quite 'snug'. STRICTLY FRUIT AND VEG. But it looks amazing! 

Pretty, feminine and vintage. Especially flattering for the hour-glass figure as it is cinched below the bust to acknowledge the slim waist. 

White is gorgeous, and never goes out of fashion. You can wear just about any color with white, so with this dress, take advantage of its versatility. 

Probably my favourite site of them all, even though it is like comparing apples, oranges and  pears. They all have there good qualities. I love just about everthing on this site. And if I was $1,000 richer my wardrobe would consist of these dresses, and many more. '

The 'Rosey floral playsuit'. It's officially the cutest thing ever. I love it. So much. 


Mui Mui inspired. I looove the birds, it has been created beautifully and is very flattering. I love how its cinched at the waist. I would probably wear it with tan strappy heals or white glossy flats. 
Great beach dress. This dress would definitely be an investment. It can be used for so much. Beach parties, shopping and going out for ice-cream in Summer. 

What are you waiting for? Start e-shopping! 

No comments: