- Stick with multi-functional colors like white, cream, tan and black.
- Before you go shopping decide what you want in terms of size, pockets, fabric and shape, or if you want any particular design.
- If you don't have at least a vague idea of what you want to purchase, this could create serious problems. You could get carried away in your favorite bag shop and end up buying something totally different to what you actually need. (known from experience)
- Found the perfect bag? Before you buy it, make sure you actually try it first. Get in front of a mirror and see if it suits you.
- Most of all, will it comfortable on your arm or shoulder for long periods of time?
I have included some pictures of Chanel handbags. These are the kind off luxe bags that could get you carried away:
Source: Google Images
All facts, are known by experience.