daydream lily for element eden

Saturday, October 01, 2011

The first collaboration collection with Daydream Lily, how cute is that lace pullover?!
So far the lovely Liss from Daydream Lily has collaborated with charming Australia apparel brand, Element Eden twice. This is quite the achievement for a down to earth girl living on the Gold Coast in lower Queensland, Australia. The second collection boasts vintage-inspired outfits with a slight modern twist, Holga film photography and a sweet spot of romantic vibes. The first collection is just as beautiful, but has a touch more whimsicality. Aren't those lacey flower tights pretty?

I for one am a huge fan of her blog. It's sort of like my favorite online 'magazine', she's a lot like a writer for Frankie Magazine. I check every now and then for the latest on clothing brands, how-to's, general fashion and pretty photos.
I've been buried in a Nancy Drew novel since yesterday. The one I am reading is called The Secret of Candlelight Inn. In a nutshell, an historical establishment left behind by an old woman was donated to a Seeing Eye Dog society. But the little Inn is filled with secrets and dangerous mysteries that are (obviously) going to be unveiled by Nancy and her best friends, Bess and George. So far, I’m only up to the middle of the book, so I’m not sure how it ends and unfortunately I can’t spoil it for you all. Have you been reading any mysteries lately?
Well bloggers, I best be off. Happy October and enjoy the sunshine and don't forget to enter Katy's nifty nail polish giveaway!


Some snapshots from the second collaboration collection. I love the black and floral dress in the last picture.

27 comments:

MissKait said...

i'm so in love with those tights at the top of the page!

kisses from kaitlin
xo
kaitgirl.blogspot.com

Style With K said...

i love the first photo!


kisses from La Mode En Rose = )

Bad Joan said...

Love the clothes on the hangers. The lace vest is amazing.

GTBB,
http://badjoan.blogspot.com
http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

Melanie (The Style Notebook) said...

I love those clothes! I can imagine those finding their way into my closet ;)

xoxo
thenotebookofstyle.blogspot.com

Chelsea said...

Love all the delicate lace pieces & those unique tights.

my life in style

ftashion said...

oh so gorgeous pieces! I love the lace vest and the cute polka dot shorts!

Ash :o)
ftashion

Mila said...

so pretty and romantic!

Estefanía Ainoza said...

Great pictures! I love it!

Carla said...

neat blog... you look so sweet in your teenvogue feature... congrats!

carla
misscarlaviolet.blogspot.com
ps. join my blog giveaway!

Kailey said...

I loveee that you have been reading Nancy Drew! I'm a collector myself, I think she is a really interesting character!

Dilan Dilir said...

lovely photos :)

Chérie said...

OMG! It's wonderful the dark dress with flowers! *.*
Your blog is so beautiful!

If you want, have a look to my blog.

http://lasuitedemademoiselle.blogspot.com/

Inhale | Fashion and Beauty said...

love the lace tops xx

http://inhalefashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/
twitter: Jenna_Iman
bloglovin'

Grace said...

Gosh I love these pieces <3

Clara Turbay said...

so romantic

Lidiya said...

I adore the first photo, gorgeous <3
http://cupcakesandtreacle.blogspot.com/

Le Fresne said...

Your blog is so charming; a treasure trove of inspiring outfits and photos.

witchhare.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Wow, absolutely adore the whole collection!! xx

http://vickisfashionfairytale.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

You're a darling, Maria. Much hearts, have a great week!

Anastasia from Natbeesfashion said...

Great shorts and I love the polka dots light blue shorts :) Visit my blog and if you like it we can follow each other :)
xx

Amy said...

These are gorgeous, I love the photography x

Belén Arauz said...

Beautiful!
I love the vest :).

LongIslandWeddingOfficiant said...

All pieces are very feminine and romantic. Love this post!
hugs from New York,
xx
Ask Erena
http://www.askerena.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

love the tights in the first photo!

www.sucaniche.blogspot.com

xxx

Unknown said...

awesome :)


My blog
xoxo Michaela

Leah said...

Hey! Oh that's okay, I thought there would be a follow button up the very top of the page but that's fine. :)
x

Unknown said...

Love all these photos!

xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com