5 favourites thursday

Thursday, October 13, 2011
My top five things lately, not to mention those amazing shoes below! I'm so excited about getting the new Teen Vogue in the mail, Alexa looks gorgeous in that Stella McCartney bow dress.
The top and bottom right frocks are from Chicwish. Aren't they sweet? The red floral one is like a little apron-dress from the fifties! I think I would add a skinny, white belt though and a cute white satchel. I've also been on a desperate search for a pretty, vintage inspired swimsuit. I love this Anthropologie pink one, the design is so pretty and flattering.

Well, sorry for my unexplained M.I.A-ness lately. School has been so hectic. I have so many assignments due, it's crazy! I can't wait to enjoy a little down time this weekend. Reading the latest SHOP and Vogue and watching a few DVD's sounds good to me.
These heels are from GoJane. Ohh, I love them! Happy almost-Friday! xo

14 comments:

Kailey said...

Alexa Chung looks so gorgeous!

ps said...

beautiful photos


www.fashionbong.blogspot.com

Mira said...

Love Alexa Chung :)

Mira said...

Yeah I know. Would love to have that job :) I'm following you :)

Rachel, Cold Knees said...

Beautiful! And those shoes, oh my! xxx

Regan said...

I love all of those too! Especially that mint dress and the shoes!! <3

Laureen said...

You have an awesome blog, with so many beautiful pictures ! Love it !


lilithfashion.blogspot.com

Sophie Foster said...

love floral prints! <3

Sabina said...

Love everything you posted here. I love girlie graphic prints so yes those shoes are fab and as for that swimsuit--so bombshell.

http://mystylecanvas.blogspot.com

Lou Lou said...

Thanks for your comment Maria, yeah I'd love to follow your blog if you follow mine too. You might be my first Australian follower! xx

www.lovefromloulou.blogspot.com

Inhale | Fashion and Beauty said...

love the floral print
http://inhalefashionandbeauty.blogspot.com/

Desirae said...

The blue and lace dress is so beautiful!

www.pastelsandpirouettes.com

Unknown said...

I have shoes EXACTLY like this posted in my closet :D haha they are from the brand liliana though.

xx
lilithfashion.blogspot.com

LABEL HER PLASTIC said...

i love thise GoJane heels!! i love everything floral!!
love your blog
i would love for you to come check out mine