diary VII

Friday, June 07, 2013

 Mixing one of my favourite summer dresses with a trench to accommodate the cool weather well // Reorganising my room to prep for the room tour (and, just because!) // My favourite snack: avocado on toast with a white tea and honey // winter storms // loving the opportunity to be wearing so many sweaters (and funky glasses!) // wearing my favourite dress ever on a sunny day a few weeks ago. It might be a while before I get to wear bare shoulders again!

On Wednesday I got my learners license and I am ridiculously excited to drive! I have my first manual lesson next week and I can't wait. It's a little scary thinking about being in front of the wheel, but I'm sure I'll be fine. My Friday night has been relatively productive and mainly consisted of completing the SOR research booklet and watching You've Got Mail featuring my favourite romantic comedy couple: Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks. Sleepless in Seattle is another favourite of mine. Those two were meant to be together. 
I hope you all have a nice weekend xo

13 comments:

SHOP STYLE CONQUER said...

Maria these photos are gorgeous as always!
Ans ooo cant wait for the room tour, sounds exciting, i love your last one, i showed it to my sister just the othrr day!

X

Ellen
Www.shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

Jana K said...

Marie, how can you be so adorable? And you've got mail is pretty much my favorite romance movie :) I love Tom Hanks!

Goodluck with driving. I am just starting as well, and I get nervous too!

Anonymous said...

Oh goodness, avocados on toast is one of my favorite snacks too! I love to add some goat cheese, chives, and tomato slices to make a little sandwich, too! You look cute as always and I love your little hat!

Xo, Hannah

Sampada said...

Love your cooler weather take on that gorgeous summery dress! I've yet to watch either of those movies but perhaps I will soon!

-Rose

Sammi said...

I looove that first dress! So lovely! And ah, Meg Ryan and Tom Hanks ARE wonderful together! :)

xox Sammi
www.thesoubrettebrunette.blogspot.com

SARAH said...

lovely pictures and i especially like that skirt in the last one! so jealous at how you can already begin to learn to drive- i have to wait until next year when i'm 17!

Sarah
xoxo

http://absolutelysarahx.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Congrats on getting your permit! That is so exciting! Also, I love 'You've Got Mail' too! Isn't that just the best?

xoxo,
Laura
http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

Natalie said...

You look absolutely vintage! I love your sunglasses!

www.trendinginfashion.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your hat, and that toast looks super yummy! xx

www.jessthetics.wordpress.xom

Heather Nixon said...

Cute outfits - love your sunglasses :) x

www.ofbeautyandnothingness.blogspot.co.uk

Unknown said...

love those pictures, i like that dress with that trench.
And your toast looks yummy :)

x Audrey
fashionhightea.blogspot.com

pigeon said...

perfect country girl <3 you have wonderful photos here, i'm really charmed~~~

[my cute weirdoland - www.pigeongray.blogspot.com]

Lucia Flores said...

You'll do just fine! After a few lessons it will be just like driving a bike. :)

Wishing you a lovely weekend!

XOXO from the Netherlands,
Lucia

❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤

Lucia Flores Diary