Hi. Hello! Not sure where to start, so here's what's on my mind...
- The day before yesterday we (my sister's and I) became friends with our neighbours because a fire broke out in their yard and they needed help sorting it out. Isn't that a funny way to start a friendship? Anyway, I became friends with their pets too, and I even went exploring to the beautiful hidden lake behind this field. Going to places like this makes me miss my Nana and her farm so much. I've been feeling really sad about her death lately and going to this property made me feel incredibly nostalgic for her presence and her stories and just, her. I feel like I didn't spend enough time with her and I just miss her a lot. I wish she would just come back down from heaven for even just a day so she can tell me some stories and so I can ask her advice etc. Thinking about her makes me so proud to be part of this family. I just wish that she was here and she could see how much I've grown up, and I want to make her proud.
- This dress is so pretty and I love the way it looks against the sunlight/ green meadows etc. Autumn is as beautiful as ever.
- Year 12 has been quite good; although my coughing and sneezing attacks are still lingering persistently and no amount of tissues seem to be helping. But it's going well; I've been hanging out with my friends as much as I can before school work gets intense, and tomorrow night is the school's annual 'Theatresports' competition. It's absolutely hilarious, and although Lauren and I are going to that event straight after the gym (I am going to be DEAD), it'll be plenty of fun!
- Oasis has been resurrected from the depths of my music folders! Man, it's good. I was having epic O.C marathons in the school holidays and hearing 'Champagne Supernova' and 'Wonderwall' was like a step back in time.
- I've been using my Modcloth Style Gallery account a lot more lately! Check it out here.
- White tea w/ honey and banana on toast with cinnamon has been the default breakfast lately.
- Tomorrow is May, one of the purtiest months on the calender! Two of my closest girls are celebrating 17 years of niftiness this month.
- I'm good. That's good. We're all good. Which is good.
I hope you're all having a nice week so far - happy Wednesday! Only two more days until the weekend! You can do it!
P.S: If you know what album from Oasis the title of this post came from off the top of your head... let's be the best of fans now!