20 years

Friday, February 24, 2017

Long time, no see! Today is my 20th birthday so I thought it would only be fitting to snap a few photos while out and about with two of my good friends. My roomies surprised me with floating balloons, pancakes and a beautiful new dress this morning and then we went out for a lovely late breakfast in suburban New Farm. It was absolutely the loveliest way to enter a new decade of my life and I take it as a good sign. Tonight we plan on celebrating with karaoke, lots of beverages and of course, dancing. Life has been so busy lately - I have a new room mate, she's hilarious, a wonderful cook and an excellent photographer. Most importantly, I've made a wonderful new friend AND she's French, so I can ask her as many questions about my dream city as I please. Talk soon, hope your February as been lovely! x

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy belated birthday! Glad you had fun!

jennnngo | twitter | insta | latest post

Ruby Sterland said...

Beautiful pics Maria! Your skin looks amazing. Hope you had a great birthday! xx

Ruby - www.totalmodisch.blogspot.co.uk

Paulie Antiques said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a great day!

love, polly
pollybland.com